Egg Muffins Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Place liners in muffin tin or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Chop spinach, finely dice pepper. Add to eggs and whisk together with seasonings.
- Pour into muffin tin cups filling evenly. Top with grated cheese if desired. Bake for 25 minutes or until they are no longer runny.
- This recipe should make 8 egg muffins. One serving size is 2 eggs muffins.