Banana Chocolate Muffins
- 1 1/4 cup flour, all purpose
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons avocado oil or melted butter
- 3 medium bananas, ripe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit. Line muffin tin with liners or spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Add all dry ingredients, through the nutmeg, to a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs, sugar and oil. Whisk together. Mash bananas and add to wet mixture.
- Gradually stir the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix until just combined being sure that all the dry ingredients have been fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into muffin pan, evenly filling each cup. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.