What can coconut do for the senses
- the scent of coconut can reduce the feelings of stress
Coffee and its energizing effects
- My favorite coffee comes from Whole Foods Market. I buy the organic coffee beans and grind them at home. Not only is coffee a great energy booster, but did you know that coffee has antioxidants too?
Cinnamon and its aromatic uplifting effects
- It has been found that the scent of cinnamon can help invigorate and warm the senses, possibly resulting in feelings of joy.
Coconut the for skin and metabolism
- To eat it means we are getting medium chain fatty acids, and these are great for our health! But if you use it on your skin, it can leave you feeling silky and smooth!
Butter is better
- Butter from dairy of grass-fed cows is a great provider of vitamin K and omega-3 fatty acids.
What does this all mean for inspiration? Well, for starters, as I had mentioned, it makes me feel as thought I am at a tropical cafe and then with the other aromatic benefits, it gives me a sense of ease, allowing for my mind to flow more freely.
What is your favorite way to become inspired?
- hit the beach
- go to the woods
- sit outside at a cafe, or inside if weather permits being outdoors
- sit in your kiddos room – Yes, my favorite is my daughter’s room. It is all pink and frilly so when I am looking for that type of mood or inspiration, that is where I will go. My sons room I tend to study better since he has darker wood and colors on his bed.
- in your car while waiting for the kids – Crank up your favorite music and just sit and listen. You will be amazed by what may come to life within your mind.
- flip through magazines in a book store
- try a new recipe – While cooking put on music from that area of the world pertaining to the cuisine you are preparing and then, have the kids get out some fun decor for the meal and set a cool dining experience right at home! The cooking experience alone can conjure up some ideas.
Please let me know what you think and if you have tried one out. Until then, have an inspiring day!