In this episode of The Busy Moms Kitchen, we talk to Courtney Williams of Form Fit. With the holiday season in full swing, I felt it a good time to talk about how we can keep moving forward with our fitness goals through the holidays.
Courtney is a personal trainer, wife and mom of three. She is the founder of Form Fit where she teaches her clients about proper alignment, keeping consistent with your daily fitness routines, and healthy living as a busy mom and business owner.
Keeping up with fitness through the holidays:
- be intentional about always moving
- play music to KEEP moving
- get up and get out more! (you will hear more about this in the podcast and how convenience is killing our fitness and health goals)
- find a friend to hold yourself accountable
- be consistent with your fitness goals through the holidays
Be sure to listen the full podcast today! I promise you won’t be disappointed.